This Sticky Chicken dish is really easy to make. The potatoes and chicken all go on a sheet pan for 40 minutes in the oven, then just toss on some green beans for another 5 and you have a great meal!
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic grated on a food planer
- 1 tbspn dried basil crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano -- crushed
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lime juice of 1/2 lime
Chicken and Veg
- 4-6 whole chicken thighs skin on and bone in
- 10-12 whole baby red potatoes cut in half
- 1 large handful green beans trimmed
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil.
- In a deep mixing bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix well and add chicken thighs and mix to coat all sides of the chicken.
- Lay chicken, skin side up in the sheet pan. Add potatoes and drizzle with marinade from the bowl, toss potatoes to coat all the pieces. Bake in a pre heated oven for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, add green beans to potatoes, toss to combine with marinade.
- Plate green beans and potatoes and top with browned chicken thighs.