Buffalo Wing Roasted Cauliflower is delicious. Use store bought Buffalo Wing Sauce, a little oil and roast! Serve as either a side dish, or add to a Spiced and Seasoned Roasted Veggie Platter and serve as a Small Bite.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Buffalo Wing sauce
- 1 tspn smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 450°
- Remove cauliflower from its stem and cut into bite sized florets.
- Add all ingredients, except cauliflower, to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over cauliflower florets and toss to coat each floret in the bowl.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, turn the florets over half way through roasting.