This dish of Pork Tenderloin and Madeira Sauce is another of those recipes that stems from a very simple preparation of pork tenderloin and asparagus but is ‘fancied’ up with the Madeira Sauce. The sauce is also quite simple. Perfect for a special dinner.
- 1 whole Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Sauce Espagnole
- 2 tbpn Madeira wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup beef consomme
- 10-12 stalks fresh asparagus, steamed
- 2-3 sprigs fresh parsley, finely chopped
Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper, drizzle with olive oil and reserve until ready to grill.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan and simmer until reduced by half.
- Place 5-6 spears of steamed asparagus on a serving plate, top with 3 medallions of grilled pork tenderloin and drizzle with Madeira Sauce.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.