The sauce for this Pulled-Cran Turkey Slider is fabulous! I’m not sure that you could recreate the flavor without the left over cranberry sauce, but with it, the sauce has a perfect flavor combination. And what a great use for leftover turkey and leftover cranberry sauce, delicious!
- 4 tbsp left over cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tspn smoked paprika
- 3 cups shredded left over turkey
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- mayonnaise to spread on 4 slider buns
- 4 slider buns
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large dill pickle sliced
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe
- Grate 1 medium carrot on a mandolin and slice 1 large dill pickle into circles.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a microwave safe measuring cup and heat on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir and heat for another minute. Shred turkey into a medium sized mixing bowl and slice sliders in half.
- Combine shredded turkey with cranberry mixture and stir until well coated. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Microwave in high for 30 seconds.
- Spread mayonnaise on slider bun and top each with about a quarter of the turkey mixture.
- Top turkey with shredded carrots and a couple of slices of dill pickle.