This is the traditional Martha’s Vineyard Salad Dressing, originally from Charlie’s Crab on St. Armands in Florida. I asked for the recipe years ago, when the restaurant was still called Charlie’s Crab. I modified it a bit for home cooking from the restaurant proportions I was given, but I have retained all of the ingredients to keep the tradition and make this version the best!
Raspberry Maple Dressing (from Martha's Vineyard Salad at Charlie's Crab)Print Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup raspberry or sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tspn Dijon mustard
- 2 tb dried tarragon leaves
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Mix all Raspberry Maple ingredients in a jar and shake to combine.