You can serve smoked duck breast as the main course for a week night dinner or dress up it up as the main course for a fancy dinner party.
This 3 ingredient version is prepared in about 5 minutes. Once you score the breast, place each piece on a non-stick aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Add a few mini golden Yukon potatoes and roast for 15-20 minutes for an easy week night sheet pan dinner!
- 2 smoked breast of duck
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8-10 mini Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe
- Score each breast in a diamond pattern,
- Brush generously with hoisin sauce.
- Place duck breast on a foil lined cookie sheet along with 10-12 mini Yukon Gold potatoes, drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil, toss to combine, season and place in a pre-heated 375° oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and begin to brown.