Roasted Ginger and Sesame Broccoli is a great accompaniment to grilled fish or shrimp, but equally good when included on a Spiced and Seasoned Roasted Veggie Platter. Easy to make and the ingredients are likely already in your pantry,
Tip : Drain soy sauce from broccoli after baking on a paper towel before adding to a veggie platter.
- 2 bunches broccoli (bunches usually have 2 or 3 pieces per bunch) removed from stems and cut into florets,
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- Gather all recipe ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 450°
- Cut florets from broccoli stems.
- Mix sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce and ginger.
- Combine sauce and broccoli florets in a deep mixing bowl.
- Place on an aluminum foil lined cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes.