I used left over Baby Ribs and BBQ sauce to make quick Pulled Pork Sliders. I had maybe 6 ribs from a previous meal and of course some of the BBQ sauce I used to baste the ribs. It took all of 15 minutes to serve a really great lunch, just another ‘two-fer’ recipe, give it a try!
- 5-6 bbq left over ribs
- 1 recipe My BBQ Sauce for Ribs about 4-5 tablespoons
- 6 slider buns
- Gather ingredients before starting recipe.
- Remove all the meat from the bones, cut into thin strips, or shred into small pieces, and place in a small non-stick frying pan over medium low heat.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of BBQ sauce to the pan and stir to combine, cover and heat gently until the mixture is bubbly.
- Spoon a generous portion of pork onto slider buns and serve with a side of coleslaw.