Spicy, hot, salty and delicious! An easy and colorful summer tapas dish. These Banderillas will go well with any other tapas dish that you serve. There is no recipe other than a collection of hot and savory bites like olives, peppers, cocktail onions, even anchovies, if you take a chance!
- 1 jar gherkin or cornichons
- 1 jar cocktail onions
- 1 jar green olives stuffed with pimento blue cheese or anchovies
- 1 can anchovies rolled and stuffed with a caper
- 1 jar artichoke hearts packed in oil
- 1 jar pickled sweet banana pepper chunks or pepperoncini
Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- You will not need all the ingredients. Select 3-4 different ingredients to slide onto a sandwich pick. Pick items that you think will go together. Count on 1-2 picks per person. Lay on a platter and serve.