This Cheesy Hash Brown Bake is a real crowd pleaser and a standard side dish for corned beef or baked ham at Easter dinner. Pretty simple to make, easy to scale and creamy delicious.
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 can (11 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 small grated onion
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbspn grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F
- Slightly thaw potatoes.
- Mix all, except the parmesan cheese, and blend with the slightly thawed hash brown potatoes.
- Pour mixture into a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle more grated cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.