Chicken Caesar is really simple to make! Romaine, bottled or homemade dressing, rotisserie chicken and packaged croutons. With a few improvements, you may find the flavor a little more enticing.
- 1 1/2 head Romaine lettuce cut into 1 1/2" slices
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken breasts only
- 2 tbsp bottled Caesar salad dressing
- 3/4 cup prepared croutons
- 10-12 shavings of parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Chop romaine lettuce into 1/12" slices.
- Carve chicken and separate breast meat, reserve legs and thighs for a different meal.
- Drizzle Caesar dressing around the salad bowl, this is to prevent over dressing the salad, if you need more, you can always add more.
- Add chicken and croutons and mix to combine well.
- Add salt and pepper and shave parmesan on top of salad.