I like to make Honey Glazed Apricots to serve with a cheese tray. It’s especially good with Spanish Manchego cheese, but you could just as easily serve it with parmesan, aged cheddar, or just about any aged hard cheese.
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lemon 3 slices of lemon peel
- 1 tspn vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring the water to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover the pan with a lid and simmer gently four about 30 minutes, or until the apricots are plump.
- Cool to room temperature and transfer to a lidded preserving jar.