This Manchego Cheese board is a perfect small bite before or after dinner. I made Honey Glazed Apricots because I was in the mood and it was really simple to make. You could easily substitute apple slices or pear slices if cherries are not in season.
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 1 semi-soft goat cheese such as Garrotxa
- 1 creamy sheep’s milk such as Pascualete
- 1 firm cow’s milk cheese such as San Simon
- 1/4 lb buttery sheep’s milk cheese like Manchego
- 1 recipe Honey Glazed Apricots
- Cut slices from the wedge of mancheo cheese. Cut slices from the other cheeses.
- Prepare and cool glazed apricots.
- Add a bunch of fresh cherries in one corner, arrange cheese slices. Arrange the Manchego slices so they stand up a shown, then add a couple spoonful’s of glazed apricots and decorate with mint leaves.