This Honey Miso Glaze is perfect for everthing from vegetables to fish, chicken and even pork. A perfect refrigerator staple when you would like to ‘zhuzh’ up your dish!
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 2 tbspn white miso paste
- 2 tbspn rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 tspn grated ginger
- 3/4 tspn toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/2 tspn Asian chili sauce
- 1/2 tspn soy sauce
- 1/2 clove garlic grated
- 1/4 cup honey
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water or more to make a drizzle consistency
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Combine all ingredients is a 2 cup measuring cup.
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth, adding water at the end. Taste for sweetness and whisk in more honey if desired.