I had some Honey Miso Glaze in my fridge, along with some fresh broccoli and thought what a great pairing. This Honey Miso Drizzled Roasted Broccoli could almost be served as a main dish. If you are a broccoli lover, go no further, this is it!
- 2 crowns of broccoli (the head on a stalk) cut into florets
- 1 tbs olive oil to drizzle
- kosher salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Honey Miso Glaze
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Gather ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 400°F
- Line a sheet pan with non-stick-aluminum foil.
- Transfer broccoli florets to sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and season with kosher salt.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until the florets begin to brown at the edges and the broccoli is tender.