The best lemon garlic potatoes I ever had were from a neighborhood Greek restaurant. We usually ordered souvlaki and these heavenly potatoes were always served as a side dish. My version is a pretty good and perfect with grilled veal chops.
- 2 medium white potatoes or russet potatoes and sliced into 4ths or 8ths
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons juice of 2 lemons
- 3 cloves garlic clove grated
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 400°
- Combine olive oil, grated garlic, chicken stock and oregano.
- Place potatoes cut into wedges in a roasting pan, drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Season well with kosher and salt toss to combine. Add olive oil mixture to roasting pan and toss potatoes to coat evenly.
- Cover potatoes with aluminum foil and roast for 25 minutes. Remove aluminum foil cover after 25 minutes, turn the potatoes and continue to roast uncovered for another 30 minutes.