This recipe for Sweet Pickle Curried Eggs just came out of the blue one day when I was planning a casual get together with friends. I like curry paired with sweet and have often used pineapple or peaches, so I added sweet relish to the mixture. It’s nice and a little different than traditional deviled eggs.
- 4 eggs hardboiled cut on half lenghtwise
- 1-2 tbsp Miracle Whip or similar salad dressing
- 2 tspn curry powder
- 1-2 tbsp pickle relish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- finely chopped parsley
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Slice Eggs in half, remove yolks to a small bowl. Combine egg yolks with curry powder, relish, salad dressing and season with salt and pepper. Using a fork, break up the yolks and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.