This Deep Dish White Pizza hails from Baltimore, Maryland, the land of sweet crab. It is mild, and a nice change from traditional tomato based pizzas. It ideal for as a brunch dish served with a crunchy Caesar Salad.
- 1 pkg fresh pizza dough
- 1 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 medium Spanish onion thinly sliced
- 1 8 oz container lump crab meat
- 1-2 tspn Old Bay Seasoning
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 450°
- Spread fresh pizza dough to the edges of a 9" deep dish pie pan.
- Spread mozzarella cheese over the pizza dough and spread sliced onions over the top of the cheese.
- Generously cover the onion cheese mixture with the crab meat.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the crab meat and then sprinkle old bay on top.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the edges of the dough are golden and you can see the cheese bubbling.