Corned Beef on a Baguette is one of my favorite sandwiches. Just heat up some of the au jus from braising the corned beef and add a few carrots and onions, if any were left over, and serve! It’s a natural ‘Two-For’ when you have made Corned Beef and Potatoes earlier in the week.
- 2-3 slices corned beef per person
- 1/4 cup au jus from the roast
- 1/2 small baguette per person
- Gather ingredients before starting the sandwich.
- Pre heat oven to 350° and warm baguette in a pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Slice corned beef into 1/4" slices.
- Heat 1/2 cup au jus from the brisket in microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Slice baguette lengthwise, top one side with 2-3 slices of corned beef, place top on the sandwich. Pour heated au jus into a small bowl and serve on the side.