Stuffed Boquerón sprinkled with Lemon Zest is a traditional Spanish tapas, but, you have to like white anchovies (a boquerón is a white anchovy). I usually serve a few with other bits and bites when getting together with friends or family for a social evening.
- 1 half anchovy fillet for each portion to be served
- 1 very small whole tomato, or quarter wedge of a baby cherry tomato
- 1 lemon zest sprinkled over the Boqueron
- 2-3 sprigs finely chopped parsley
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe
- Cut each fillet in half and place a very small tomato or a wedge at one end, and roll up each filet. Secure with a tooth pick.
- Place on a small plate, and grate lemon rind over the finished roll ups.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.