This is a delightful summer tapas. Prosciutto, Cream Cheese and Fresh Black Figs is refreshing, salty, creamy and sweet tapas all at the same time. Tastes great with a glass of wine before dinner.
Tip : I like to use cream cheese from Western as it's creamier and softer than regular cream cheese. Or, you could use a small dollop of ricotta or mascarpone, all equally delicious.
- 8 fresh black figs
- 8 tsnp fresh cream cheese
- 4 slices prosciutto
- fresh ground black pepper
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Cut figs in half lenghtwise and top with a teaspoonful of fresh cream cheese, cut each slice of prosciutto and allow to drape over the fig/cream cheese mixture, like crumpled tissue paper.
- Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, place on a nice platter and serve.