Mustard Crusted Grilled Pork is simple, fast and the pork tenderloin is like a blank canvas making it easy to prepare and pair with just about any side dish. I made it last with one of my fall favorites, the delicious and creamy Roasted Potato and Cauliflower Salad. A great combination.
Mustard Crusted Grilled Pork with Roasted Potato and Cauliflower SaladPrint Pin Rate
- 1 whole pork tenderloin about 1 lb
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 recipe Roasted Potato and Cauliflower Salad
- 3-4 baby plum tomatoes, halved