This is a fun presentation of sausage on a bun. It takes the same amount of time to stick a sausage in a hot dog roll as it does to make this eye appealing pinwheel version on a brioche bun. Enjoy!
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Transfer sausages into a small skillet and cook over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes or until the sausages are nicely browned on all sides. Remove from heat and rest until cool enough to slice.
- Spread a tablespoon or so of Curry Ketchup on the bottom of the bun.
- Slice sausages on a diagonal and place the slices on the bun in a pinwheel pattern.
- Top sausages with 1 generous helping of quick pickle.