Spice Rubbed Lamb Lolli Pops are really just lamb rib chops liberally coated with spice rub. I like the chops really small and trim the cap from each chop to resemble a lollipop, then grill for a minute or two per side. Serve the lolly pops with any side dish you like, potatoes, vegetables or French Lentils, one of my favorites.
- 6-8 lamb lamb rack chops
- 1 recipe Spice Rub for Lamb
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Season with spice rub for lamb and set lamb aside for an hour before grilling.
- Turn grill on high and once hot, place chops on the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes per side. If the lamb sticks to the grill, it is not yet done, allow another minute or so before turning. Turn and grill second side for 2-3 minutes.
Grilling in a Pan
- Turn heat on to high, then add about a tablespoonful of oil. when the oil is hot, add the lamb and sear on each side for 2-3 minutes