This Giant Share Cookie is perfect Valentine’s treat for two. A giant chocolate chip cookie, topped with scoops of delicious ice cream and drizzled with strawberry sauce. Just add a couple of spoons and dig in! It’s easy to make and is a perfect cookie dough, switch up the toppings for a change of pace.
- 6 tbspn unsalted butter room temp
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tspn baking soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3-4 tspn raspberry or strawberry jam melted, to drizzle over ice cream
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat 0ven to 325°
- Trace a 9" circle using a 9" pan on parchment paper, turn over and line a cookie sheet with the parchment.
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips and jam, in a food processor.
- Combine until the ingredients form a ball, about 1 minute, pulsing to start and then blending on high.
- Spread cookie dough inside the 9" round with an offset spatula, creating an even spread to the edges of the circle.
- Sprinkle with white and semi sweet chips on the cookie dough, and gently press into dough.
- Place in a 325° pre heated oven, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature. Top with 3-4 scoops of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of strawberry or raspberry jam.