I have fun making hors d’oeuvres so I am always on the lookout for ‘hors d’oeuvres material’. The Bacon and Onion Jam for this small bite was one of those finds. It’s different and once opened, the jam lasts in your refrigerator for a very long time. A nice flavor combination with soft runny brie.
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 1 jar bacon and onion jam
- 1 tbspn softened butter
- 1 small wheel of brie
- 12 slices baguette toasted
- garnish fresh parsley
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Toast bread slices under your broiler and allow the bread to cool.
- Thinly spread butter on each slice of toast.
- Spread buttered toast with soft brie cheese.
- Top brie with a teaspoonful of onion jam.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.