These Cake Pan Honey Biscuit are very rich and very buttery, perfect with Southern Fried Chicken and Rosemary Hot Honey!
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbspn baking powder
- 1 tspn kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbspn Rosemary Hot Honey
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Preheat over to 450°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add buttermilk and stir with a fork until a loose dough forms. The batter will be a bit sticky.
- Place butter and Rosemary Hot Honey in a microwave safe 8"x 8" baking dish and heat on high until butter melts. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly with the back of a spoon. The butter and honey mixture will rise and run over the biscuit dough.
- Score the biscuit dough with the edge of a knife to make 8 squares.
- Place in a pre heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and the top bounces back when touched.
- Cut into squares and serve with more Rosemary Hot Honey or butter.