Everyone likes Fried Chicken especially with Honey, Chili and Lime sauce. Somehow, we never turn it down, and it always tastes so good. This fried chicken is no exception and the sauce adds that extra something.
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 6 thighs skinless and boneless cut in half lengthwise
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper or hot Asian chili
- 1/2 tspn smoked paprika
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbspn honey
- 1/2 tsp Asian chili sauce or hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 lime juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 bell pepper, green and red or 1 red chili and 1 green chili, thinly sliced
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Cut each chicken thigh in half, trim off all extra fat, season well with Kosher salt.
- Combine buttermilk, celery salt, cayenne papper, smoked paprika and one whole egg in a deep bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add chicken pieces to marinade and place in fridge for at least one hour.
- Place all fried pieces of chicken on a platter, drizzle with the honey mixture and serve.