There really is no recipe for this Italian Sandwich Wrap. It’s just a change from a sandwich with bread and uses whatever you might have on hand. In this case I had a package of antipasto, and the rest of the ingredients were already in my refrigerator. I just combined it all to make this sandwich wrap. A nice change.
|Degree of Difficulty|
- 1 pkg Italian style cold cuts
- 6 slices Provolone or Fontina cheese
- 2-3 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- mayonnaise to spread
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Place 2 large flour tortillas in between 2 sheets of paper towel and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the warm tortilla.
- Top with a couple of leaves of lettuce.
- Top the lettuce leaves with two to three layers of slices of Italian cold cuts.
- Top this layer with 3 slices of Provolone or other Italian cheese.
- Top cheese layer with a little more mayonnaise.
- Repeat the layers, top with fresh thinly sliced tomato.