Lobster is a delicious and decadent dish, but oddly enough, really simple to make. I made this dish with medium sized raw lobster tails and cut a slit on the back of the lobster and pulled out the lobster meat to sit on top of the shell. Then I placed the tails in a colander and set the colander over a pot with about an inch of boiling water and steamed the lobster tails for about 10 minutes, or until the lobster shells turned a bright red and lobster became opaque.
- 1 5 oz lobster tail/person
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 stalks fresh chopped parsley
- 1 recipe Bloody Mary Linguine
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Cut a slit in the back of the lobster tail (not the underside) starting at the large end and all the way to the tail, do not cut through the tail section.
- Heat about an inch of water in a large pot over high heat until the water comes to a boil.
- Place prepared lobster tails in a colander or large sieve and place over boiling, steaming water and steam for approximately 8 minutes for a 5 ounce lobster tail.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish. When melted, add the juice of 1/2 lemon and a teaspoon of paprika and combine.
- Place a generous portion of the Bloody Mary linguini in the center of a plate, top with the steamed lobster and pour a generous spoonful of melted lemon butter on top of each lobster tail. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.