This Roasted Banana Pudding is a Southern classic, it is silky smooth and delicious so no wonder it is a beloved desert. It’s also easy to make and makes a lovely presentation in a trifle bowl, and no baking!
- 2 boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 can whipped cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 4 bananas sliced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 16 medium peanut butter cookies
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 425°
- Slice bananas in 1 inch slices and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for 5 minutes.
- Combine 2 boxes of vanilla instant pudding with the amount of milk on the directions and stir to combine.
- Once the pudding is set, add the contents of one can of whipping cream and blend gently to combine.
- Whip 2 cups whipped cream, adding 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Gather the ingredients required and start with a layer of vanilla pudding, top with a ring of bananas, and place 3-4 cookies in the center. Cover this layer with whipped cream, then repeat the layers until done.