I love making small nibbles when we’re entertaining because I can usually create delicious and Tasty Bits and Bites from my fridge and pantry. In this case I created a tiny board with some German salami, Italian giardiniera, some savory biscuits I had left over and some American yellow mustard. Colorful, flavorful and perfect with a glass of wine before dinner.
- 8 slices salami
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup giardiniera or dill pickle
- savory biscuits or crackers
Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe
- Fold 8 slices salami in four and place on a small wooden board to form a flower shape.
- Add 1/2 cup giardiniera or dill pickle in a small dish and place on the board.
- In a separate dish, add 2 tbsp yellow mustard and place on the opposite corner of the board.
- Round out presentation with savory biscuits or crackers.