Buffalo Chicken Pops are a cool idea for a get-together with friends and family. Ideal for your next Superbowl Party! I give you step-by-step instructions and all the ingredients to make these perfect bites.
Tip : It is best to use the smallest chicken drum sticks that you can find as the bones at the top and bottom of the drum stick will be easier to cut.
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Trim both ends of chicken drum sticks. Make a circular cut along the top of the drum stick about 1/2" below the small end, and pull off the cut end. Push the chicken skin down to cover the drum stick.
- Season with kosher salt and dredge the drum sticks in BBQ dry rub seasoning.
- Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- Line a flat sheet with non-stick aluminium foil and transfer drum sticks to sheet pan.
- Transfer chicken to oven and roast for 45 minutes,
- Combine Buffalo wing sauce with butter and transfer to a measuring cup covered with cling wrap. Heat for 1-2 minutes on high heat about 3-4 minutes after the chicken is done.