This Curried Fruit casserole is a nice change to a traditional vegetable side dish. It goes especially well with Brown Sugar Glazed Country Ham.
- 1 can (11 oz) peaches drained
- 1 can pears drained
- 1 can apricots drained
- 1 can pineapple drained
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 325°
- Arrange fruit in glass 9x13 dish.
- Melt butter, combine with brown sugar and curry powder and pour mixture over the fruit.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 60 minutes.