Another great Frittata made with ham, cheese and baby spinach. It’s just perfect for a cool fall day. Add a side salad of romaine and fresh crunchy bell peppers and you have a perfect lunch.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 lb smoked ham or one 1/4" thick slice
- 1/2 medium sweet onion finely diced
- 1 handful baby spinach washed and dried
- 1 handful grated cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs whisked with a fork
Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 425 °F
- Peel and finely chop 1/2 medium sweet onion.
- Cube 1/3 lb smoked ham or one 1/4" thick slice.
- Break 5 eggs into a small mixing bowl and whip to combine with a fork.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a medium-small skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and cubed ham and sauté over medium heat until onions are soft, about 5-6 minutes.
- Wash and add 1 handful baby spinach to the onion and ham mixture, mix to combine and sauté with ham and onions until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Add 1 handful grated cheddar cheese, stir to combine and sauté for one more minute.
- Pour whipped eggs over the mixture, running a spatula around the edges of the pan to allow the egg to get under the mixture and then place in a 425° degree oven for 20-25 minutes.