Maple Glazed Bacon Wrapped Pork tenderloin is an easy week night dinner. It is especially delicious with Roasted Red Apples and Onions and it is fast, looks fancy, tastes great and takes about a half hour from start to finish.
Tip : The bacon should provide the salt needed, but season with kosher salt to taste.
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 whole pork tenderloin cut in half
- 2 tbpn maple syrup
- 1 recipe Roasted Red Apples and Onions
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 450º.
- Cut tenderloin in half and wrap each section in bacon.
- Baste with maple syrup.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 20 minutes for medium rare, or until the bacon has nicely browned.