This Pan Seared Salmon makes a nice fast dinner, full of fresh ingredients surrounded by a light, but creamy Thai Green Cocunut Sauce.
- 2 3 oz salmon fillets
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil for the salmon
- vegetable spray
- 1 recipe Thai Green Coconut Sauce
- 4 baby bok choy
- 1 hand full bean sprouts
- 6-8 basil leaves
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Prepare Thai Green Coconut Sauce according to directions.
- Place baby bok choy in a microwave safe dish, rinse under running water, drain and cover with cling wrap. Set aside until ready to cook.
- Season both sides of salmon filet and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Set aside for up to an hour before cooking.
- Spray a large skillet with vegetable spray and place over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salmon filets, top side down, and sear for 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- When salmon has cooked, microwave the bok choy on high for 1 minute. Remove cling wrap and drain.
- Place Salmon and bok choy on a serving plate.
- Drizzle coconut sauce around the salmon, add the bok choy, sprinkle with pea sprouts and a few leaves of basil leaves.