Red Pepper Hummus is a great backdrop for bright red ripe Baby Plum Tomatoes. This hors d’oeuvre is the 3rd in the trio of hors d’oeuvres I served before the ‘Love Apple Dinner Party‘ and was a very pretty addition to complete the trio.
- 9 slices of baguette
- 1 tsp soft unsalted butter
- 4-5 baby plum tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp store bought red pepper hummus spread
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Slice the baguette into 1/4" thick slices and spread thinly with the soft butter, this layer will allow you to spread the bread with the hummus and prevent the bread from becoming soggy.
- Spread the buttered slices with red pepper hummus.
- Cut baby plum tomatoes in wedges and arrange on top the the hummus.