A slightly different ‘do ahead’ hors d’oeuvres. The saltiness of the feta cheese, combined with the honey and pistachios not only looks good, but tastes good as well.
- 12 pieces 1" square cubes of feta cheese cut from block feta in brine
- 2 tbsp honey or enough in a small bowl to dip each feta cube
- 2-3 tbsp pistachios finely chopped
- Gather all ingredients before starting recipe.
- Finely chop pistachios and place in a small bowl.
- Pour honey into a small bowl and drop cubed feta in the honey, making sure that all sides are covered.
- Transfer honey coated feta to bowl with chopped pistachios and roll around until all sides have been coated with the chopped nuts.
- Skewer each feta bite with a small toothpick or a sliver of rosemary and place on a nice platter.