Tasty Nibbles are a natural to serve when you are celebrating an occasion with Champagne. I decided to make little bite sized Blini pancakes to serve as a base for these small bites. Then I topped each one with a bit of sour cream, smoked salmon and garnished with a bit of dill. The second small bite was brie topped with prosciutto and garnished with a sliver of red pepper. Delicious and decadent and easy!
- 1 recipe Blinis
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- 3-4 tspn sour cream
- 1/4 red onion finely diced
- garnish with dill fronds
- 5 thin slices camembert cheese
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 whole cherry pepper thinly sliced for garnish
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Add a small dollop of sour cream to each of 5 blinis
- Top the sour cream with a small piece of smoked salmon, draped over the sour cream and sprinkle with finely diced red onion.
- Garnish with dill fronds.
- Slice 5 thin slices from a wedge of camembert cheese.
- Top each cheese slice with a third of one slice of prosciutto, draped over the cheese.
- Thinly slice one cherry pepper and garnish each prosciutto bite.