A Charcuterie Board is really easy to make, it’s mostly presentation. The meats and cheeses should be bite size and a mix of hot and spicy with a little mild mixed in. Some fresh and pickled vegetables are all you need to complete the picture. Most grocery stores now have pre-selected and sliced charcuterie packets so it really does come down to arranging on a nice board.
- 8-10 slices prosciutto
- 10-12 slices Capicola
- 10-12 slices Pepper-Crusted Venison Beer Salami
- 10-12 slices Bresaola Dry Cured Beef
- 1/2 cup pickled green olives
- 1/2 cup pickled mushrooms
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes multi colored
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- Buy a nice selection of deli meats and cheeses. Fold the deli meats into little trumpet shapes and cut cheeses into bite sized pieces. Arrange on a board, add olives, cherry tomatoes, pickles and anything else that you like, nestled between the deli meats and cheeses.