Smoked Salmon on Crips is an easy and fun small bite. It’s simple to make with just three ingredients, placed on a nice platter. Perfect when entertaining friends or family.
Tip : Prepare these small bites at the last possible moment as the crisps may get soggy if prepared ahead of time.
- 4-6 slices good quality Atlantic smoked salmon
- 1-2 tbsp 14% sour cream
- 10-12 whole 'ruffles have ridges' crisps
- 3-4 stems of fresh chives finely diced or scallions, green parts, very finely sliced on a diagonal
- Gather all ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Smear a small amount of sour cream on each crisp (ridges have ruffles potato chip).
- Top with a half of a thin slice of smoked salmon.
- Garnish with chopped chives or scallions.